- Q: Is it possible to have a parent return only to pay for a cloned registration, even if they do not have to complete the form?
- A: Not at this time. All cloned registrations are "zero-fee" on the assumption that the full fee was paid for the originating registration.
- Q: Is it possible to clone just one or two players across Membership Years (e.g. Fall 2018 to Fall 2019)?
- A: Technically, yes, but this is a legal and policy concern. The first registration in a new Membership Year must be an active process for the registering family.
- Q: Do cloned registrations count toward my seasonal total with respect to inLeague's per-player fees?
- A: No (as there is no payment associated with the second registration)If any fee was collected for the additional seasonal membership, whether initially during registration or via the event manager or some other means, then yes. Otherwise, no.