Facebook activity feeds may be integrated into the inLeague login page. To add your league's facebook feed:
- Your league must have a facebook 'page' - you cannot use a personal facebook account. For directions on creating a facebook page, see facebook's creating a page documentation.
- Your facebook page must be published, and publicly accessible.
- You may control whether or not posts made to your page are visible in the feed by restricting visibility of posts on your facebook page's settings.
- Find your Facebook page's URL: When you first set up a Facebook page, it will have a long URL that looks something like this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Facebook-Page-Name/1232532525306920 - you can use this URL, but we recommend selecting update page info on your league's facebook page and selecting a facebook web address - this is a custom name for your page that is easier to remember and unique to your league. Once you select one, your URL will instead look like https://www.facebook.com/MyLeaguePageName - or, in inLeague's case, https://www.facebook.com/InLeagueDotOrg - much easier to remember!
- Whether or not you enter a custom web address, select and copy your facebook page's URL (the text in your browser's address bar when you first navigate to your league's page) and navigate to inLeague's Control Panel under the Administrators menu. Under the Social Media Integration section, enter the entire URL (beginning with HTTPS://) in the field and select Update Settings.
Your league's facebook page will now appear alongside inLeague's feed on the welcome/splash page for inLeague!