Where To Get Help
You have reached the inLeague Help and Support page.
- Parents and Coaches: For questions relating to registration, division placement, team placement, or team assignments, please contact your league registrar. Contact information should be available under the Board and Administration link on the Utilities menu. inLeague developers are unable to provide assistance with registration or team placement.
- Coaches: For questions relating to team management, rosters, roster embargoes, or the email manager, please contact your division director. If you have technical problems with inLeague, please contact us by emailing inLeague Support.
- Division Directors: For general questions, it is best to start with league officials; inLeague staff are happy to provide support with respect to how the system functions, but have nothing to do with decisions regarding roster embargoes, coach assignments, or game scheduling. If you have a technical question about inLeague application software, please contact us by emailing inLeague Support.
- Administrators, Schedulers, and Commissioners: For technical questions or bug reports, please contact us by emailing inLeague Support. For feature requests, inLeague has a designated inLeague Liaison for each league. Our development pipeline is determined in part by how each league liaison prioritizes requests every year; you are welcome to send us feedback at any time, but please be sure to include your league liaison!
- System Updates
- Administering a Program - Competitions, Divisions, and Seasons
- Accounts and Access Roles
- Eligibility Rules - Players, Coaches, and Referees
- Volunteer Codes, Volunteer Pools, and Team Staff
- Volunteer Points
- Player Ratings
- Registration - Players and Volunteers
- Scholarship Discounts
- TeamSnap Integration & FAQ
- Registration Projections
- Team Builder
inLeague NEXT (Interface Update for 2015)
Messaging and Contact Management
- Team Conversations (messaging via mobile app & web site)
E-Commerce: Payments, Credit Cards, and Accounting
- Merchant Accounts & Credit Card Processing
- Accepting Cash and Checks
- Team-Level Accounting (formerly 'Tournament Payments')
Search this documentation
No labels match these criteria.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels