To segregate donations or sponsorships into separate accounts, please contact inLeague Support.
Fall 2019 Ecommerce Update: Chaning How Parents Pay with Invoice Templates and Authorize.net
- As of Fall 2019, inLeague's payment system had processed about $44,000,000.
- inLeague maintains a record of zero security 'accidents' or data 'leaks.' Nevertheless, as While inLeague has never had any 'data leak' incidents, security standards evolve , and inLeague had an opportunity to improve both the customer experience and embrace current best practices for handling customer data.
- While the previous payment system is reliable, it doesn't support recurring transactions.
- inLeague's previous recommended merchant services account, Flagship, was purchased by Paysafe, and Paysafe encourages (though does not require) all their customers to migrate from the FirstData payment gateway to Authorize.net. inLeague was already familiar with Authorize.net, which was the runner up when inLeague last investigated payment gateways in 2012.
- See Authorize.net Account Configuration for details on setting up and managing your Merchant Services and Payment Gateway accounts.
Authorize.net, owned by Visa, fulfills the same functions as FirstData, and they have the most customers of any payment gateway. Leagues who have used both Authorize.net and FirstData reported that the customer experience for the merchant account holder was superior with Authorize.net.